1. Acquisition of Personal Information
AZX may acquire personal information in the following cases:
– cases in which AZX receives an order for work;
– cases in which it is necessary for AZX to acquire personal information to provide its services required by clients.
– cases in which AZX receives inquiries through its website or by e-mail;
– cases in which AZX admits the registration of subscription for its mail magazines; and
– other cases incidental to AZX’s action set forth above.
2. Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information
AZX will use personal information for the purpose set forth below. AZX will not use personal information beyond such purpose unless agreed by the person or permitted under the Act on Protection of Personal Information of Japan or other applicable laws and regulations.
– to provide services required by clients;
– to distribute mail magazines;
– to notify lectures, seminars, and other events;
– to send annual cards or greeting cards, etc.;
– to respond to inquiries;
– to recruit personnel for AZX; and
– to cope with matters incidental to the above matters.
3. Join Use of Personal Information
AZX will jointly use personal information to achieve the Purpose of Utilization as follows.
Data Jointly Used: Information acquired by AZX pursuant to Paragraph 1 above
Person who uses jointly: AZX and First Agent Inc. (Hanzomon-First-Bldg.1F 1-4, Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0083, Japan)
Purpose of Join Use: the same purpose as set forth in Paragraph 2 above
Person in charge of management: AZX Law Offices
4. Provision of Personal Information
AZX will not provide personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
– cases in which AZX has obtained from the person prior consent on the provision of his/her personal information to a third party;
– cases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws and regulations;
– cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body and property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
– cases in which the provision of personal information is specially necessary for improving the public health or promoting sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
– cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or a contractor thereof in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs;
– cases in which AZX entrusts the handling of personal information in whole or in part within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Utilization; and
– cases in which the provision of personal information is permitted by laws and regulations.
5. Safeguard of Personal Information
AZX will take measures for prevention of disclosure, loss or damage of personal information and other safe management of personal information, educate its employees and ensure the safeguard of personal information.
6. Request for Notification of Purpose of Utilization, Disclosure, Correction, or Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Information
AZX will receive requests for notification of purpose of utilization, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, or discontinuance of use or provision to third parties of personal information at the contact set forth below. When AZX receives a request from a person, AZX will confirm the person contacting AZX is the principal or an authorized representative, take measures in accordance with laws and regulations and then respond in writing or by e-mail.
AZX may reject requests which do not meet legal requirements or which fall under items for which rejection to disclosure etc. is permitted under the Act on Protection of Personal Information or any other laws or regulations.
In addition , AZX may charge 300 Japanese yen for the notification of the Purpose of Utilization or disclosure of personal information.
With respect to requests for disclosure, etc., comments, questions, complaints and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following.
AZX Contact for Customers
8. Continuous Improvement
AZX Professionals Group
AZX Law Offices
AZX Tax Accounting Offices
AZX International Patent Offices
AZX Labor & Social Insurance Consultant Offices